To register online, click here.
For paper registration, click here: Das Boot 5k entryform 2013.
This year’s event will be full of the traditional Oktoberfest fun and fair including Bavarian cuisine, music, dancing, games and of course beer.
The event will begin with a 5K run through the streets of downtown Sandusky, followed by the traditional “tapping of the keg” at the main Great Lakes Brewing Co. Beer Garten Tent.
The day will include the following events along with much, much more!
• Concert by the band Chasing Kelly – with lead singer Ohio Idol Finalist Greg Cooley
• Bavarian Music and Dancing
• Ohio State vs. Wisconsin Game on the State Theatre’s Big Screen
• The Hot Dog Tony’s Brat Eating Contest
• An arts and craft market
• Bavarian Contests provided by Daly’s Pub
• Root Beer Garten for the kids by St. Mary’s Central Catholic
• Food, fun, bier and much more!
The event will be held on Columbus Avenue in front of the Sandusky State Theatre. At 8 PM the Theatre will be showing the Ohio State vs. Wisconsin game on the big screen.
Other supporting sponsors of the event this year are Mathew’s Ford, United Insurance Services, 4 Points Bar, North Coast Young Professionals, Hofbrau, and Maple City Ice.
If you interested in renting a booth as a Food Vendor, Artisan, Not for Profit or participate in the Family Flea Market e-mail email@example.com for an application.